Friday, May 24, 2013

TIMPOLMAS

My Dad started his own school 2 years ago, he builded a building next to his house being a school, lil bit annoying I think, but it is his dream, his property so he can do whatever he wants. When he started his school 2 years ago only 5 people join and on 2nd year it's grown up to 20 students. I was lil bit pessimistic about his school but seems like everything gonna be find. It had been a week Mike and I taught english and swimming for his 20 students. Today is our last day, that was really fun in english class where we talked about personality. So every single student went to front class one by one then a whole class start to tell she/he what kind of personality she/he has and only good one, no offense but full of fun and joke, in the end we found about 80's personality words which is good more vocabs to learn and know. In the swimming pool was not less fun then classroom, even only 9 kids showed up, we learned more about breast stroke and butterfly stroke, kids are happy since today is free for every one to come in swimming pool.
They are gonna move to new building as ex of government office that my dad rent from local government in Kupang. I am happy for my dad and proud of him to know his students that I realized the students are not come from high class family but more like middle class. My dad gave about 3 kids scholarship that they can study there in his school for free.
Was fun to know those kids and had great time to saw they are happy and enjoying english and swimming class

whole students after class in the last day of english conversation 



last day of swimming program

No comments:

Post a Comment