Thursday, May 9, 2013

I made this neckless by my self on our last day in Peru.
When I looking for souvenir that I can give as gift for friend in Cali, I found they sell this colorful seeds. They sell it in souvenir shop in Lima, they sell it in different color, when I saw that I was right away in love with the color, so I picked and mixed all different color. That was winter time in Peru on May 2012 when Mike and I went there, and when we should back to Cali I was thinking that is summer time in Cali and I want something colorful for summer, until I found this seeds and this neckless just came crossed my mind exactly this way.
I don't know from what plant all this seeds come from but the shape is really interesting to use and especially when the peruvian colored this way. I still have one of this neckless that I wanna give to friend in Kupang.
When I wore this neckless never in that day I don't get any complement about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment