Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Back to Kebaya

I been back to Indo for almost 3 months now, go back forward between my homeland Kupang-Timor and my 2nd homeland Yogyakarta where I been lived since 1996
I am excited and still excited since I started to produce kebaya again more and more after 16 months never keep in touch with any of that stuff.
When I got to Yogya in 1st 2 weeks I produced about 4 kebayas but only 1 that I really love.
Now on my 2nd time in Yogya and today is 3rd week I been produced about 3 kebayas and already waiting for 3 kebayas more.
Here are some of my kebaya pics taken very unprofesional wish i can find model soon or my customers dont mind to send out their picture with my kebaya


this kebaya is ordered by one of my best friend who lives in Jakarta, she is been our customer since 2010. I really love this kebaya cuz it is red, hope can find a prof model soon so i can take a good pic for this kebaya


a kebaya for cousin i am sorry for bad model and pic :p, just wanna show you the details

No comments:

Post a Comment