Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lewoingu t-shirt

It have been 8 years since I start to have my own business and working in fashion field. 4 friends and I started from t-shirt design and sell it in independent local store in Yogyakarta. My best friend and I spread our business card from friends to friends, strangers to stranger who we met in many coffee shops we went and now most of them becoming friends and customers. After long time we don't have any designer for t-shirt anymore because 3 of our friends resign from this business and they are a good designer, now each of them becoming web master design and I am one of their big fan, I adore their design even though we haven't meet for years. I just back to Indo and was thought to produce a t-shirt for people in my dad's village who are friends, relatives, cousins and families and my brother made it happen with his design below

Design by my brother Olan. Lewoingu is name of my dad village in East Flores and "rite hena" means only us in local language. 

the result of my brother design. I think this is cool design

No comments:

Post a Comment