Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Maca Green Tea

if you a big fan of "bubble green tea" at tamansari food court at Ambarukmo plaza Yogyakarta like me, you absolutely should buy this one, it's all the secret of that green tea, and this is the best one, I had tried some similar products of green tea like in starbucks Bali and a cafe in Yogyakarta but nothing comes perfect like tamansari's one and this MATCHA is the secret, just made mine and it comes perfectly like I want and the tamansari's one. US $7 for 1 oz in here, I bet better price in Japan, you can get one from Gali A Setyawanwho's now there and will come back soon to Yogyakarta. You only need half tea spoon of this MATCHA powder, some milk and ice cubes and tararrara comes perfect and just add some bubble jelly then your a big glass of bubble green tea ready for your summer. Thanks to Stephanie Saito-Tyson who taught me about this secret powder oooohhh I love this



No comments:

Post a Comment