Friday, May 23, 2014

ANA TIMOR

I have been busy with taking picture of my products, it taken almost a week now just to make it publish in Etsy after Facebook.
I chosen Ana Timor as a name for product and shop.
It's 11.48 pm now and I need to sleep but I think I have to finish this first.
After two months worked in Indonesia to prepare all my stuff now I continuing working in here to make it publish, I am glad some people start to order my stuff, I need to make this more publish and more if I want to get good market.
Most of my stuff made in Indonesia and made from Indonesian ethnic stuff, culture and fashion
Ikat is my favorite since I adore it since I was lil kid. Expensive yes...because it is hand made, but I have to make this happen.
If you looking for ikat product like jacket, scarf or bedding plus batik pants in USA please feel free checking on my etsy and Facebook it's world wide shipping and FREE SHIPPING for USA
lets check some of my link on Facebook and easy to giving you idea about my products

here is link to my etsy's shop
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AnaTimor?ref=pr_shop_more

here is link to my Facebook fan page don't forget to cklik like on that ;)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ana-Timor/236204013245376



No comments:

Post a Comment