Friday, September 13, 2013

DREAM

I don't know you but I always have problem with my dream not because it is a bad dream or  nightmare but many of my dream always tried telling me what's gonna happen which is really torture me.
I am barely can tell what will be happen not specific but I know bad or good and when it's come to bad thing, it is just killing me because I will keep worry until something happen.

There are about maybe 5 things from what I can remember that if I had in my dream then I know what's gonna happen. They are will be dream about: poop (shit), party, snake, wedding party, lost of something, dream where I can't move my body, dream about people who I love around me and from those what I can remember only dream about snake is about good things going to happen. I always wish I don't have to have any dream every single night just let me sleep.

When I had one of that dream then the next thing I know when I wake up in the morning was scare and paranoid or afraid for something and it makes me feel stupid. Is any of you have problem like I have? please let me know what your solution is... I just wanna be normal just let's thing happen as surprised either bad or good. Been like this for maybe 10 years maybe more but I just don't really realized that before but for last 10 years I really notice that.

I am tired being afraid of scare knowing something gonna happen


No comments:

Post a Comment