Monday, March 8, 2010

FACE YOUR FEAR LIVE YOUR DREAM

Only shortly person can do and I wish I am the one of the shortly group
I am dealing with that think lately super hard and take lots of energy physics and emotional for sure not easy but I should be someone in the future and have no way to be like that except facing those thinks. Soon or later fast or slowly I will face that all my fears in my live, no matter how hard I am trying to avoid that, if i wanna be a winner then I should step on that path which is not easy and the only way, no one become a winner easily need lots of sacrifice.
This path not for looser coz looser cant handle it, too hard and I am not a looser.

1 comment:

  1. You are a winner. You are a winner because you are %100 good and have good karma.... You are a winner of hearts .. of minds, of souls,

    ReplyDelete