Wednesday, February 24, 2010

PAPUA BATIK cover pillow






This cover pillow I made for my Aussie friends Nikk and her boy friend Joel who now studying Indonesian language in here Yogyakarta. They invited me for their warming house last Saturday night, I wasnt bring anything for them coz I was in rush for many thinks on that Saturday, so in monday I found Papua Batik fabrick at shop and decided to make cover pillow for them, luckyli i found couple design so i can make couple cover pillow since i seen they have lots of pillow without cover.
then...heres they are super beautiful, I love that so much and esspecially Nikk and Joel love those too and many friends now asking me make like that for them, the problem is hard to find Papua Batik in here-Yogyakarta- and that kind i found super expensive like 250.000 rupiah for 1 piece without delivery cost, I got that coz 1 of my customer in Jakarta asked to make dress from 3 piece of Papua Batik material what she sent to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment